1. Search for a vehicle Create your account. Enter your address, and your check-in and check-out dates and times. Use our filters (vehicle type, price and options) to refine your search
2. Book a vehicle Select one or more cars and send your rental requests. Confirm your rental by paying directly via our website. By getting in touch with 3 owners, you'll maximise your chances of finding an available car.
3. Pick up the vehicle Meet the owner to start the rental. Perform the walkaround inspection together and sign the rental agreement.
4. Return the vehicle after the rental With the owner, update the rental price depending on how much fuel you've used and how far you've travelled. Sign the rental agreement again.
5. Review the rental Review the owner and the vehicle at the end of the rental. The owner will also review you. This helps maintain trust on Mix.rent!
1. Register your vehicle Register on the website by creating an account, and publish a rental listing for your car (description, price, photos and availability calendar).
2. Get rental requests You'll get rental requests based on your availability calendar. Accept requests and arrange handover of the keys with the drivers. Check out the list of steps to follow once the rental has been accepted.
3. Meet the driver Meet the driver to hand over the keys and sign the rental agreement on your smartphone (a paper agreement can also be used).
4. Pick up your vehicle During check-out, perform the walkaround inspection and enter the mileage and fuel level together with the driver to update the rental price. Sign the rental agreement again.
5. Review your rental Review the driver at the end of the rental. And don't forget to remind the driver to review your listing too – this will help you attract new customers.